Thursday 16 August 2012

#OnceUponALove(Part3)

             As I was walking closer to the house, I search my bag for the key. Then, I saw a guy standing in front of the house. He looked familiar to me. I was thinking who could it be and later on I realize it’s the guy that sat beside me in school today. ‘Could it be he’s the one that the house owner had mentioned? I guess so…’ Without thinking anymore I quicken my step to enter the house as the weather was really hot. I open the door and saw him drinking in the kitchen. I put down my bag and took off the shoes. Then, he came out and saw me.
 “Hi! It’s me Kwangmin. Hahahaha~ what a coincidence that I will be living with you ^^.
 “Hi!J Yup! What a coincidence ^^. Do you know where your room is?
 “Nae ^^.
 “Ummmm…. I’m going back to my room so bye~
 “May I know who’s cooking for our dinner tonight?
 “Oh! I will be cooking since you’re my new housemate.
 “Kamsahamnida.
 “Cheonma ^^
Then I walked back to my room. ‘That was an awkward conversation though. Are we going to be like this for the whole year? I hope not and we could be friends…..’I said to myself. As I reach my room, I dumped my bag on the bed and there goes me, diving onto the bed.

Kwangmin’s POV
I was having a drink at the kitchen when I heard the door was open. I quickly finished my drink to see who my housemate could be. Surprisingly I saw the girl that I sat beside to. It’s Tiffany. “Hi! It’s me Kwangmin. Hahahaha~ what a coincidence that I will be living with you ^^,” I said. “Hi!J Yup! What a coincidence ^^. Do you know where your room is?” she asked me. I replied her with a ‘Yes’ since I know where my room is. She wanted to go back to her room but I stopped her just to ask who’s cooking for our dinner. She said that she’s cooking. It would be great to be able to taste her cooking skills. After the conversation ended, ‘Wow. What an awkward convo… Hopefully our conversation would be better and less awkward when we talked next time,’ I thought. Then, I started walking back to my room too. Although that room wasn’t really big as my previous home, it could be comfortable for me. I lazily lay on the bed and dozed off to sleep then.
-End of POV-

I slept without myself knowing. I woke up and look at time, telling me it was 4.30pm. I went and took a cold bathe. I felt more refreshing after the bathe. Seeing the time was 5.00 pm, I walk out of my room and started walking towards the kitchen. I took the ingredients out of the fridge and started preparing dinner. It was a simple dinner with kimchi soup and some other delicious food that I learn from my mum. I serve the dinner on the dining table and then took off the apron. I walk towards Kwangmin’s room and knock his door. “Ummm, Kwangmin, dinner is readied,” I said. He opened the door and gave a warm smile to me and said, “Arasso, I’m coming ^^.” I was nearly melted with that smile he gave me. ‘Why is my face getting hotter and my heart is beating so fast?! No Tiffany! Not now!’ I said to myself. The dinner we had together was really awkward. It was a bit of silence. I was just concentrating on eating. Then, Kwangmin broke the silence.
He said, “Your cooking skill was really good^^.
Errr…. Thanks~” I replied.
After the dinner, Kwangmin helped me to clean up the mess and washes the plate. “What an independent guy. Worth to marry for,” I said to myself. After then, Kwangmin proceed to the living room for a movie or to watch a show. He invited me but I plan on doing my homework’s so I turn off his invitation. There were quite a lot of homework’s even though it was just the first day of school. I managed to finish it before 11pm. I started yawning and went off to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment