Saturday 18 August 2012

#OnceUponALove (Part5)

        I was snapped out by the school bell from my daydream of the view outside the school. I came back to the reality of life. It was really fun to see the kids running around. I did wish I could go back to the moment I had fun the most. I started to pack up some of my stuff and leave for recess. By the time I’ve done packing up, Eunhee came to my table.
Faster Tiffany! We’re going to miss recess! I’m hungry already!” complained Eunhee.
Arasso~ I’m done! Let’s go~
Eunhee drag me all the way to the cafeteria. We’re quite late for recess already. After we bought the food, we were finding for a table to sit. Unfortunately, the cafeteria was already packed with students. Suddenly Eunhee saw two empty seats at Kwangmin’s table. She walked towards Kwangmin’s table.
Excuse me, may I sit here?
Sure~ join in Tiffany~
Errrrrr….. Ok~
I was sitting opposite Kwangmin while Eunhee sat opposite a guy.
Hi! Let me introduce myself! I’m Min Woo J.
Hi! I’m Eunhee ^^.
Nice to meet you. I’m TiffanyJ.
“I’ve met another friend today!” I thought to myself. Thought it was unbelievable that I was able to have some friends but I’m glad to have one. We chat a little while eating. It was time for recess to an end. Everyone moves back to their classes. I, Eunhee, Kwangmin and Min Woo was walking together back to our class. Next lesson starts. I was little bored and did a little scribble at my own book. I still remember that I slipped a picture of me and my family at the book. I turn to take a look at it. “I miss you,” I mumbled. Kwangmin saw the picture. “They are your parents?” he asked. I nodded. Since I decided to study at this school, I had to leave them. I was kind of holding back my tears while thinking about it. Kwangmin realizes that and he apologizes. “It’s ok. It isn’t your fault anyway,” I replied. We didn’t talk then. I kept the photo back into the book and concentrates at the teacher. Time passes and school ended. I walk out of the school with Eunhee. Then, I started walking home. A few minutes later, I heard footsteps following me. I started to feel insecure. I fasten my steps. The footsteps were fastening too. Suddenly I felt someone touched my shoulder. I got afraid and almost scream. It was Kwangmin. He saw my face turn pale.
“Are you okay? Mianhae did I scare you?
Kwangmin! It was you. I thought someone followed me ><.
Ani~ I wasn’t sure if it was you just now so I tried to catch up to you.
Mianhae! I didn’t mean to think that you’re someone else…
It’s ok~ you wouldn’t mind if I walk home with you right?
Ermmmm…. I’m okay with it ^^.
Both of us walk back home together. Our conversation was less awkward today. “Thank God!” I said to myself. Once I reach the house, like normal, I would take off my shoes and go back to my room. I lay at my room thinking about today’s progression. Suddenly I heard a knock at my door. I woke up and opened the door. Kwangmin was there.
Sorry for bothering you again~ the food in the fridge needs to be refill so I’m going out to buy the groceries. Do you need anything?
Ah~ do you need help? There’s a lot to buy though~ I had some personal stuff to buy too ^^.
Alright! I’ll wait for you downstairs ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment