Thursday 16 August 2012

#OnceUponALove(Part2)


 It’s the first day of school in high school. It was new to me as I didn’t attend the orientation day since I was busy with getting ready of the stuff since it was starting of the school. I went to the cafeteria for a drink before school starts. The school bell starts to ring and I move to the hall to check the classes that I have. I jot down it in my notebook and starting moving to my class. Then, I walked to my class. The class was quite noisy but when I enter the class, it was silent for a while. I lowered my head and continue to walk to the empty seat behind the class. A few foreign students can be found in the class. I took out a notebook and a pen at my table and start to write some stuff down. A guy came in and caught the whole class attention. The girls in my class were screaming and excited when they saw the guy. I was just relaxing and ignoring them and go on with my own work. Suddenly I heard a voice talking to me. “Excuse me miss, may I sit here?” I looked up and saw a guy. I smile and answer, “Yes, you can.” ‘Cute guy~ No wonder the girls was so excited just now. Wait! What am I doing? I was supposed to concentrate on my studies not fangirl over him!*shakes head* I shall get back to my work!’ I thought.
Hi! I’m Kwangmin. Nice to meet you ^^,” said him.
Hi! I’m Tiffany. Nice to meet you too ^^,” I replied.
Then a teacher came in. “Good morning class. I’m Ms. Lee. I will be teaching you English,” said a teacher that walks in the class. Everyone started to keep quiet and pay attention to the details that the teacher has told. An hour later, the class ended. Suddenly a girl came towards me.
Hi! I’m Eunhee~ Nice to meet you!” said Eunhee.
Hi~ I’m Tiffany. Nice to meet you too!” I replied.
Do you have any friend’s here?
Ummmm… I don’t ….
Well I’m going to be friends with you then! You wouldn’t mind right~?
Of course not~” I replied with a smile.
It’s recess now! Let’s eat together~
Arasso~
‘I’ve made a friend! Though I thought it’s going to be hard to have a friend here~ with a friend with me I wouldn’t be so lonely anymore!’ I said to myself. We were happily talking to each other and asking each other question. We even exchange our phone number! A great start of a friendship. Later on, school ends. I rent a room of a house that was near the school. I was walking home alone when suddenly I receive a phone call from the owner of the house.
“Tiffany, I’m informing you that there will be a student from your school renting the same house as you ^^. So, you’ll have a housemate. Please treat him good J” said the house owner.
“Arasso. I will ^^,” I replied.
Then I hung up and continue my way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment