Thursday 16 August 2012

#OnceUponALove(Part1)


This is my first fan fiction so i hope my dear bestfriends will love it :D Remember to give me some feedback :)

Male Lead - Jo Kwangmin
Female Lead - Tiffany

 -Flashback-
Its after school. Since there's nothing to do in school, you decide to went home. When the time you reach home, its already 2.00 pm. You rang the doorbell as you thought Kwangmin was at home and normally he will open the door for you. You've waited a while but still, nobody opens the door for you. Finally, you decide to open the door yourself. Once you open the door, you shouted "I'm home~ Anybody in the house?" but no one answers. You felt curious as Kwangmin will tell you if he had to stay back at school. No, he didn't. Nothing from him. Then, you took out your phone and switch on your phone as it is closed during lessons were on. There were a missed call from Kwangmin. Its a voice mail from him.
                 "Tiffany, I'm sorry to say but my parents had decide to shift me to a better school. It was way far from here. I tried begging my parents to change their mind but they wouldn't. They have everything planned already. I didn't know how to tell you about this. I was disappointed to know that I had to leave you but I've got no choice. I didn't have that courage to tell you. I'm afraid you will cry and beg me which a scene that I don't want to see. I know I will be heartbroken to see you crying in front of me. I'm moving out of the house. I'm sorry. We'll still keep in touch right? Since I'm moving away, I'm afraid I can't handle the relationship. Lets just be friends? I'm sorry and I love you."
Once the voice mail ended, your phone slipped from your hand. Unconsciously, tears roll down to your cheek. The memories of both of you together went playing around your memory like a video. Your heart was broken into pieces. You can't believe that he leave you like this without telling you face to face. You just can't let go him easily. You didn't want to end the relationship. You know you love him and you can't live without him. Without him, you're nothing. You didn't want to touch the phone because you know you will kept texting him, asking and begging him not to leave you. Although you don't want all this to happen, it is a fact you can't change.

Characters:
Tiffany/You
- 17 years old
- A girl in high school
- Lives alone
- Doesn't have much friends

Jo Kwangmin
- 17 years old
- A guy that you met in school
- Your classmate
- Lives with you
- Kind and a nice guy

Lee EunHee
- same age as you
- a girl that you met in school
- your bestfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment